Hi, ari,

The Y has a left branch and a right branch, The left branch joins the right
branch at the bottom, and extends downward. It’s like a V with a tail, if you
are familiar with letters. It’s a little tricky, but I’m getting the hang of
it. The one have have trouble with is K. I know what it looks like, but
righting it is tricky.

HtH,
Teresa

"Everything is interesting if you go into it deeply enough."--Richard P. Feynman