Hi all, and thank you so much for the responses. What I did to get it to read
the information that it red was I had a light turned on and I just kept moving
the phone around with different distances away from the box to get it to read.
What I would like it to read would be the instructions for how to cook the
products or how to prepare them or whatever directions there are. Can the app
do this or is this more than it is capable of doing? Thank you again for all
the help God bless, Wren PS I forgot to say that as I was moving the phone
around I was also moving the box and I was trying the phone at different
distances and holding the phone different ways to get it to read. I even laid
the box flat and and had the box on its side also and Moving the phone
different ways on the box or near the box to get it to read.

Sent from my iPhone