From: "Alex Hall" <mehg...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2013 9:32 AM
Subject: Re: Guitar tuner

I have Talking Tuner as well and love it. The only thing is, it uses the
microphone, so I can't use it on stage or in other noisy areas. Is there a
(preferably free) app that can just play the different note frequencies so I
can tune to that? Thanks.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com