Thanks, but I am still confused. What is solo DX for? If I download an mp3 from
Solo DX than I cannot sync it with the movie using movieReading, right? I had
never heard of Solo DX before I heard about this new movieReading app. In the
Market place of the movieReading app There are zero movies there except for the
compatibility test one. I thought there would be other movies there even if
it’s subtitles only. So, when is the app going to actually have movies
available? I know, they mentioned the one movie that comes out on November 22nd
but is that going to be the only one? I would be totally thrilled if the new
hunger games movie would be available. When I lived in Phoenix I had access to
a theater with audio descriptive service but it is not available where I
currently live and it’s a bummer. So, I am totally thrilled about this app.
Thanks,
Christina