From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Jordan Norregaard
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2013 11:48 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: A few knit-picky things

Hello, I'm gonna  get a new 5s next week, and i have a couple small
questions.  I answered most of the larger ones myself through reading
documentation  Etc.  First is the VO sounds..how would i disable those
for certain things, like reading articles in magazines, or books on
the Kindle app, Etc.?  My final question is this...I heard that when
your reading using the Kindle app, it disregards the default screen
brightness/screen curtain options, is this true?  If I' reading in
bed, and the girlfriends asleep, the screen just might disturb
her...not a good thing!  Aside from this knit-picky stuff, from what
i've read so far, I'll enjoy a ton that IOS 7 has to offer.  ITunes
radio looks quite promising and fun!

Jordan

The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient,
you should delete this message.  Access to this email by
anyone else is unauthorized, and any disclosure, copying,
distribution or action taken or omitted in reliance on it
is prohibited and may be unlawful.