Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2013 7:53 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Radium and Sirius XM Content

I was able to set up Radium to play content from Sirius XM. One must have an account with a radio to listen to this content. An internet account won't work as I learned the hard way. All content appears to be available, including sports play by play. One can scroll the entire list of stations or narrow the station list by a search. I like this option much better than the Sirius XM App. No buttons to label. And, unlike the app, the content stream is within a minute of the actual stream on the radio feed. I listened to the Dallas Cowboy feed and the feed was clearly labeled, I just did a search for NFL and got all the teams listed.

Les

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

-----
No virus found in this message.