Well, despite what I was told by the support person for radium, I was able to
get serious XM on my Mac this morning. I'm still running Mountain lion, but my
search for serious XM turned up all the stations, and those that had
disappeared from favorites were magically re-added if that's a word.
Now, the only thing I can't figure out, is why I can't get settings to sync
with my iPad. It's running iOS 7 and my phone is running iOS 6. The phone works
fine. It's synced with the Mac, so that news stations I put into favorites
appeared on the iPhone the next time I log into radium. But with the iPad, no
go. Empty list is what I get no favorites.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone