Hi All,

I started to have a problem with my focus 40 blue. I have the latest
ios7.04.
Whenever I need to use my braille display, I have to forget this device
from the list of bluetooth device, and restart the phone and pair from the
scratch.
If not, the display won't connect to the phone when I unlock the phone. If
I choose the focus blue on the braille setting in voiceover, it says it's
connected, and the focus blue says bt at the end. However, I can't get
anything to appear on my display.
Only way is to delete the device from the phone, and restart, and pair it
again whenever I unlock the phone. Does anyone have this problem, or know
how to fix this?
Thanks a lot,