From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Richard Turner
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2013 9:31 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Sending an app as a gift in ios7

The one i found was free. Who is the developer?

Richard
(Sent from Richard's iPod Touch 5th gen)

> On Nov 27, 2013, at 6:48 PM, Nimit <kaur.ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Its 0.99 sense.  1 dollar.  Is it too low to gift?  Thank you! Sent
> from my iPhone
>
>> On Nov 27, 2013, at 9:16 PM, Richard Turner <richard.turne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> If an app is free, there is nothing to gift.
>> If you want to share a free app, which Whatsapp messenger is, then
double-tap the share button, and either copy the link and paste it into an
email, or select mail and fill in their address, here is the link to
Whatsapp:
>> https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/whatsapp-messenger/id310633997?mt=8
>>
>> Richard
>> (Sent from Richard's iPod Touch 5th gen)
>>
>>> On Nov 27, 2013, at 5:17 PM, ramy moustafa <moshtaqlealga...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>> Whatsapp
>>>
>>> Ramy moustafa saber
>>> licturer at:
>>> faculty of musical education
>>> music arranger and sound engineer
>>> Sent from my iPhone

double-tap on the share button.
the cancel button, flick left twice from there and you will find the gift
button.

Dream Reader.

ASAP.

viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.