Hi Christopher,

Check out the Soundband on www.kickstarter.com.

However, the project was funded and closed I think just before mid September
so you couldn't order one until they are actually released and will be sold
normally. They are also more expensive, but are supposed to sound far
superior to the Aftershokz and I very much like the fact that they can be
used wirelessly with Bluetooth as well as wired. This means if you run out
of juice you can plug them in and also that you can bring just one headset
for travelling when you might want to use them on a plane where Bluetooth
has to be turned off. They are worn behind the neck and rather than in front
of your ears the soundband sits behind your ears and apparently is quite
small.

I did write about these back at the end of August after I heard about the
Soundband on the Today in iOS podcast and about a week or 2 before the
project closed. They had overwhelming support and far exceeded their funding
goal. If you search the archive for "Soundband" you should find my post.

Only other unfortunate thing about the Soundband is that they have pushed
production/shipping way off into the second quarter of 2014 so it could be
another half a year before I get mine and longer before they are generally
available.