You are doing the right thing, but because of the larger screen of the iPad
you might have to move your finger a bit further to either side.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Nimit
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2013 4:50 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Help in creating folders on the iPad mini using the latest ios
please

Hello, everybody,
Hope everybody has a wonderful thanksgiving.  I am having trouble creating
folders on my iPad...  I know how to create folders by double tapping and
holding and dragging over top of the other app.  I am not able to accomplish
this on my iPad mini.  Here is what I am doing...  Please double check it to
make sure it is right and whether your iPad is working fine with this.  I am
taking the reminders over the calendar for example.
1.  I double tap and hold on calendar.  Voiceover says, "moving calendar."
2.  I drag my finger left of calendar and voiceover says, "on reminders."
3.  I have held my finger on top of it for at least 30 seconds with no luck.

4.  When I lifted my finger, it did not create my folder.
Please help!  I am able to do this on my phone, why not on the iPad?  Is it
any different?
Thank you in advance,
P.S.  Using the latest IOS 7.04 on the iPad mini

Sent from my iPadHello, everybody,