I am not sure but I don't think you can use your own phone.  I think you
have to purchase it from them.  If I am wrong would someone please correct
me on this.

Ed

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Arnold Schmidt
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2013 11:51 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iPhone 5 on Straight Talk

I think where Straight Talk would be a really good deal is if you already
have a phone you can take to their service.  Otherwise, run the numbers, and
compare that would the cost if you sign up for a two-year contract with
another carrier. Also, I think you only can get a 16-gig phone, which is
okay if that is what you want anyway.

Arnold Schmidt