From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of don bishop
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 1:03 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: xm radio and radium

Hi Marry and Les,
When I entered xm into the search field I also got 24 stations, but after a
minute or so I had over 300.  Probably has to do with the app lownloading
the station list from xm.  Just a guess though.

Don

On Nov 25, 2013, at 8:34 PM, Les Kriegler <kriegle...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Very, very interesting. I will keep this tip in mind however. I usually
more than 24 stations, but tonight, and went looking for XM space five by
the words college basketball and that no hits. So I'll check this one out.

> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Nov 25, 2013, at 8:20 PM, Mary Otten <motte...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I have no idea why this should be, but when I entered XM into the search
field on my iPad, I only got 24 stations. When I entered sirius , I got a
whole bunch, like two or 300 something. No clue why but there you go.
>> Mary
>>

>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Nov 25, 2013, at 3:13 PM, Les Kriegler <kriegle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Wendy, when in the search field box, start your query with the letters
XM. If you don't indicate anything following that term, you'll get a list of
all offerings. If you can narrow it down, the subsequent list will be much
smaller.

>>> Sent from my iPhone

subscriptions and logged in successfuly with my user name and password.
Also can you add a station if it is not in the search stations list? Any
help is appreciated.

Google Group.

viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.