I'm having a strange problem.  I use MBraille for most of my keyboard work.
Starting last Wednesday or Thursday I have had difficulty sending a text
using MBraille.  When I send a message in the usual way using the on-screen
keyboard the text sends, but when I send from within the MBraille app it's
very random.  If I turn the phone off and then on again I can send a few
texts from the app, then not again.

     Today there's another wrinkle that makes me wonder if it's a phone
problem rather than just an MBraille issue.  I wrote an email using
MBraille, and went into an email I was replying to.  My plan was to paste
the email into the message and send it that way.  When I went to the edit
area using the rotor there was no paste option.  I turned the phone off and
on again, then held the home and lock button for ten seconds to reboot the
phone.  There still is no paste prompt.  The select all and select and all
that other stuff shows up, but not the paste.  When I went back to check to
make sure there was still text in the MBraille app the text was still there.
I'm using an IPhone 4S running IOS 7.04.  Anyone have any thoughts or
suggestions.  Thanks. I'm also sending this to the MBraille list in hopes
that someone will have an answer.  I love using the MBraille app and hope
there is a solution to this problem.

God bless!
Paula and Babe