I think this is a very good app for a first release. I do think we should be
able to move stations, and I have written a polite request to the developer for
this. It beats the heck out of that stupid XML however. And it's nice to have
all your stuff in one place if you have sky and xm  and other stations you like.

Sent from my iPhone