I think Virgin doesn't allow anything besides their own phones they sell. I
have heard that Sprint 4S's will work on Ting now, which is prepaid, but don't
think anything later than that.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Feliciano G
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, December 02, 2013 8:32 PM
  Subject: Re: iPhone 5s on Virgin Mobile

  I do not have experience with them. I do have a friend that mentioned that
you can use a iPhone from a Verizon provider with virgin mobile. I am not sure
how factual that information is.  But I thought I'd bring it up in case you
were looking at used options. Maybe you can look into it if that is something
you are interested in…

  Sent from the Super-iPhone