I got signed into drop box on my ipad just fine and it works wonderfully.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Helena Fehr
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2013 6:36 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: DropBox accessible with work-arounds

Thanks! I know all that already, cause i use DropBox on my iPad all the time
now; it's just that when you first install it, the first time you open it
you have to sign in, and VoiceOver does not let you get to the sign-in page
yourself, where you type in your username and password to sign into your
dropbox account; that's what I'm talking about. The rest of it works fine,
except that yesterday, I was reading a file on dropbox, and for some reason
I made it go full screen, but now I couldn't get back out of it, and even
when I deleted the file, it was still there on my iPad, and it stayed there
every time I opened dropbox, so I had to delete dropbox on my iPad and then
re-install it, and then put the file back, so now I know for next time I
can't make things full screen or I won't be able to access the menus to go
back or to close it anymore, unless there's a way to close it on the iPad
that I just don't know about; I'm a new iPad user, so i'm still learning.
Anyhow, yes, dropbox is very accessible, except (at least on my iPad), when
you open it the first time after you install it you need help getting to
where you type in your username and password so you can sign into your
account.

God Bless!!!
                                Helena

May The Lord Bless you and keep you; May his face radiate with joy because
of you' May He be gracious to you, show you His favour, and give you His
peace.
(Numbers 6;24)

In Jesus' Name.
Amen