Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 5:51 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: using keyboard commands on the Rii mini bluetooth keyboard

Hello Rebecca, Sherrie, Jenn, and Others,
There is a Blind Geek Zone podcast demo of this Riitek mini Bluetooth keyboard that Rick Harmon did in early 2012 and there are also guides to the keyboard shortcuts at both the Speeddots and AT Guys web sites that sell these keyboards. Here's a link to one of the archived list posts that gives the exact links to this information:
• Re: Speed dots blue tooth keyboard
http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone%40googlegroups.com/msg44882.html

You use the link at the bottom of each post to search and view the ViPhone list archives at the Mail Archive site to find information from previous list discussions.

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther