Hi, I had to update voice dream and then I found James. I downloaded James and like it much. Thanks to everybody for talking about James. Andy and Shubert

-----Original Message----- From: Caitlyn and Maggie
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 12:37 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: VoiceDream Reader and the New James Voice

It’s under the US english voices.

I had to keep scrolling, it was pretty annoying, actually, as vo kept losing focus on my i pad and I had to keep retrying.
Cait

On Dec 4, 2013, at 12:15 PM, Les Kriegler <kriegle...@gmail.com> wrote:

Andy, it's pretty far down the list. You won't see it in the first list of English voices. That threw me off as well, so you are not alone on this. Just scroll through the list, you will find it.

Les