I hadn't noticed. Based on the message I saw earlier today, I assumed this was some scheduled downtime to do some upgrades. I wouldn't classify this as an issue.

On 12/06/2013 06:59 PM, Corey Michael Cook wrote:
It seems bard has been having a lot of issues lately.

Corey Cook
Facebook:
corey.coo...@gmail.com

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2013 7:43 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Bard Mobile Help

I'm getting the same error. I got a message earlier today that BARD
would be unavailable while the system was being upgraded. I wouldn't
worry about it unless it persists.

On 12/06/2013 06:24 PM, Corey Michael Cook wrote:
Try uninstalling the app and redownloading. I did not have this issue when
going from the iPhone 5 to the 5c

Corey Cook
Facebook:
corey.coo...@gmail.com