Hello, I just left a message for the person who does voice dream reader. I am a
voracious reader, and have been trying to find a way to read open Liebre.org
books for the last several weeks. I have been told that it is not possible to
do on an iPhone unless you have a desktop computer to do iTunes I guess. Happy
reading to all and I'm looking forward to future updates about this matter.
Yes, my iPhone was supposed to say open Library.org

Sent from my iPhone