Don,

I would have figured you'd gotten a response by now. I don't think you got the right app.

You want Radium Player from Catpig Studios.

Since you sseem to be questioning using it with Sirius Xm, let me focus on that.

When the app opens, it will be loaded with one sample station. You can subscribe to various services. Hit more Options, then hit the subscriptions button.

Now, find the SiriusXm USA button and enter your username and password.

After doing that, I think you hit the DONE button. Now, you are back on your main screen.

Go to the find more stations button and press enter. Now, you can type something in the search box. Example: type siriusXm to get a list of all SiriusXm stations.

When the list comes up, there doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason for how they are listed. So, my suggestion would be to flick through and when you find a station you will be wanting to listen to, add it to your favorites by double-tapping that button. I've added several that way, including a lot of sports broadcasts since contrary to Scott's review, the sports games from NFL, NHL, NBA, etc. do play through Radium if you have the appropriate SiriusXm subscription.

Double-tapping the station name or double-tapping the Play toggle button will start the stream. The top of the screen will show you the song title and artist.

Below that is the opening screen where you can toggle playback of that station off, or select another station from your favorites. Under options, Sound Enhancemen t is a three-band graphic equalizer that you can adjust; as well as a volume control that adjusts the playback level independently of the Voiceover volume.

This is a much more enhanced program than Music Dock since it is recently updated and carries most--if not all--of the online only Sirius XM content including the Folk Village, Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame, Tom Petty, Red White and Booze, and many more; as well as all the sports channels.

Enjoy.

Steve
Lansing, MI
----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald L. Roberts" <donald.robert...@gmail.com>