Hi all,

I still have an old iPad 1 running ios 5. Having heard that audiobooks hq is
now voice over compatible, I first tried searching for this app in the app
store on my shiny new iPad mini 2nd gen. The search lets you search for iPad
only apps or iPhone only apps, but there is on "all" category as there still is
on my older iPad when I go for an app store search.

Using the new Mini, my search turned up no hits. Using the old iPad, I got the
app first try. What happened to the "all apps" category  under device? That is
the only difference with my search on the two iPads. So this old iPad is still
good for something. <smile>

Mary
Mary Otten
motte...@gmail.com