Sounds brilliant, I'd like one, a usb rechargeable one would be even better
and skip the penlight cells.

Thanks, RobH.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sandratomkins" <sandratomk...@googlemail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 2:54 PM
Subject: Mighty boom Buster speaker ball!

Hi,
I've just received, through the post, something I ordered last week. Now, I
must be honest, I have only played with it for half an hour or so, but,
considering the price, the size, the portability, this is a brilliant little
toy! So, what is it?

Basically, it is a small plastic ball measuring approximately an inch and a
half in diameter. One half of the ball unscrews and shows a sticky
rubberised pad. This sticky pad can be attached to, virtually, any surface.
The ball is connected via cable directly to your iPhone. There is a small
battery case for two I think they are called penlight batteries but will
check on that later halfway along this cable. Also, when I say "iPhone",
this device will work with any sound output device that has an ear plug Jack
so, a nano and iPod and iPad or any of the android devices. What it does: it
uses the structure of the body to which you have attached it as a speaker.
Thus, when I stick it to my large fridge I get a good big sound with a
reasonable degree of base! Wooden cupboards are, of course, very good too!
You can create different kinds of sound using different items, for example,
a tin might get you more high-pitched frequencies. I was thinking, this
might be useful for people with hearing difficulties who prefer different
frequencies.

It is, of course, a sort of toy! But it actually works! I think it cost
about €12, but don't quote me on that. This is something you can put in a
pocket attached to the key ring or put in your bag and you could easily
forget that you've got it. But you do have to remember to keep the cables
and batteries with it. I shall play some more, but I was thinking it a
worthwhile thing to mention here especially with Christmas coming up! It may
be that there are Bluetooth versions of these which would make it even more
portable! But as it stands I'm very glad have bought this one for now. Below
is the first scan I have taken from the small bit of documentation that came
with the device. Maybe it will whet your appetite? And I will be back with
more info, if anyone is interested, that is.

Sandy

Thank you for purchasing this product. Please read all the instructions
carefully before using and ensure you keep the manual safe for future
reference.

The manufacturer will not be

held responsible for any indirect damage arising from the use of this
product.

SMALL IN SIZE, BIG ON SOUND!

The Mighty Boom Ball is a portable vibration speaker that turns literally
any object into a high volume speaker allowing you to enjoy your music
anywhere, anytime•

DIAGRAM

~---_
Strap Top cover Adhesive pad Conductor

r- ,,
tt
Connector

WARNINGS AND CAUTIONS Avoid dropping or knocking the speaker.
Do not forcefully pull the speaker cable•
To prevent malfunction avoid placing in direct sunlight, or any damp, dusty
or high-temperature area.
If the speaker gets dirty, wipe with a clean towel paying special attention
to the socket area.

A dirty socket may affect the sound quality or result in no sound The
speaker contains magnetic components, Therefore keep away from any object
with a magnetic strip such as pacemakers. C~T TVs, CRT monitors, analogue
clocks and credit cards as it could affect their functionality,

OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS

Do not attach the speaker to paper as this might get damaged during removal•

Avoid attaching to swaying or tilted surfaces to prevent the speaker from
falling.

Continuous playback may vary depending on the device, music type and volume
level.

The volume levels and sound quality of the speaker may vary depending on the
device and the object it is attached to.

Depending on the model some devices may require an adaptor•Thank you for