Hi,
I purchased some music from the itunes store about a week ago.  I plugged in my
phone to add the music to my itunes library and so that I could sync the music
to my iPod touch 4.
I went in tto the purchased playlist on my phone which is where all purchased
music goes and there are 10 songs less but the amount of music reflects that
the songs are there.  I then went in to recently added and all the songs are
there too.
I then connected my iPod touch 4 and all the songs that were purchased are
showing up in the purchased area.
I’ve unchecked and checked every box in itunes and still in purchased music 10
songs are missing but in the music under songs they are all there and in
recently added they are there.  I called apple care and they had no idea.
I’m hoping someone can help me so I can make this right.
Thanks for any help.
Jen