From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of dan Thompson
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 3:24 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: jawbones jambox will not stay on and looking for the jambox home
page for updating

Hi All,

My jambox suddently will not stay on even after I left it charging all
night.

When trying to turn the unit un[plugged,  nothing happens.

However, when plugged in, the unit will come briefly  and shut off again
after a few seconds.

I am thinking the battery maybe went bad.  But I wanted to update it first.
So does anyone have the home page for updating or any other ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help.

This week's verse and thought

Psalm 118:24
This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it

Thought:

I sincerely thank God that I rarely deal with depression
<http://christianity.about.com/b/2006/10/18/dispelling-the-myths-of-depressi
on.htm> . I grew up in a large Italian family that loves to laugh out loud.
I mean, really loud! I have one uncle who laughs so loud that it used to
scare my childhood friends, until I could explain to them, "It's just the
way he laughs." This particular uncle was born with a serious disability,
but he has lived beyond all of his doctor's expectations. No one expected
him to live past 40, but he's in his 80's now and still laughing out loud.

My favorite teachers in school were the ones who made me laugh. And I
believe I am always eager to learn from my pastor who laces his messages
with humor, because the laughter opens my mind and my heart to receive.

Proverbs 17:22 says, "A merry heart does good, like medicine ..." So, take
some good medicine today and find a reason to rejoice and be glad!

To receive emails regarding Dan's daily Tips or the Daily HotSpot
Devotional, send an email to dthomps...@mchsi.com with "subscribe Dan's
Tips" or "subscribe Hotspot Devotional" in the subjectline.

This email has been scanned by MSA