Some people have said that iTunes Radio does not shuffle songs
appropriately, like hearing a pop song when listening to classical
music. I haven't had these problems though. There are a few times when
the same song that I just said I didn't like, then comes up next in
the shuffle, but again this has not happened very often to me. I like
that when you go into the settings for a particular station, you can
opt to share that station with your social networks. I also like how
you can adjust what you hear on each station, such as between hits,
variety, and discoverable.

Regards,
Wayne

Follow me on Twitter at: