Hello List,

I have 3 email accounts set up on my iPhone and my business email is set as
my default. I used to be able to double tap on the "From" field in the
message header when I was composing an email and then if I swiped past the
Subject field I found a picker control where I could swipe up or down to
select one of my other accounts to send from.

I don't think this is working any more and was wondering if others who have
more than one account have noticed this or can confirm this. I will ask one
of my employees who has an iPhone to test this without Voiceover and tell me
how he does it, but I thought I put this out here. If it indeed works
without Voiceover and not with Voiceover I hope some others will join me in
writing to accessibil...@apple.com to make them aware of this and hopefully
it will be fixed down the road.

For now I just have to make sure I am in the account I want to send from
before I tap Compose, but where this doesn't work is if you initiate an
email from elsewhere maybe through a Share option because then it will
always use your default account to send from.