Google it for a full list, but cmd-n, cmd-r, and cmd-shift-r should also work.
In Safari, cmd-t and cmd-w work as well. In iOS7, Apple added keyboard command
support for apps, so developers can start adding keyboard shortcuts to their
apps if they want to. Look for this in future app updates as more developers
get onboard with the idea.
On Dec 15, 2013, at 4:08 PM, Jim Portillo <portillo....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Clifton!  That's fantastic!

Have a great day,