From: Ron Pelletier
Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2013 6:26 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Touch ID only works for a couple of days

Hey John,

I'm wondering if you use your braille finger to unlock your phone if that
would make a difference if you are a big-time reader. I don't think that
could change the surface of the skin but you never know.  Another thing
could be a person with very oily skin or a nervous person who often have
damp fingers or something of that nature. Could it be that some blind people
like myself use their finger as a liquid level indicator.  I'm not talking
about touching the phone with a wet finger but sometimes that liquid is very
hot.

I read a report that said that even a cut on the finger could alter the
image enough so that this finger can't be used unless you reset it.
I don't think we'll figure that one out unless we can make some kind of
relation between people for whom it doesn't work.

Ron & Danvers