No, the premium version has some features the free one does not. The feature
set varies depending on whether you're running the free app on a phone or a
tablet, but in all cases, the paid version lets you play full albums in their
proper sequence.
Jonathan Mosen
Mosen Consulting
Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training
http://Mosen.org