Hi Jonathan,
I did not realize you could play a single  artist on the iPhone. My iPhone
crashes with the Spotify app. I guess it must be for iOS seven, but then, why
did it let me download it? Works great on the iPad, and I am using the 30 day
free trial for the full program. I believe the paid version also gives you a
higher bit rate. It sounds very good on the highest quality setting, better
than Pandora I think.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone