Are you talking about the native Clock app in IOS? If so, I agree I don't see any way to do this.

I never realized the native Clock app had this feature. If I were going to schedule something for the future, I'd just use the Reminder app or place an event on my calendar. This does sound like a nice feature, but I guess the clock app is still as useful as the alarm clock next to my bed, where I can't set an alarm for the future. If I need to set an alarm to wake up at a different time, I just need to remember to set it the night before.