Here here,  though I don't use this anything like as much as most here. But
certainly I'll type in that and take it to where it's needed; so as a
selectable option, it would help no end.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Eileens Misrahi" <eileen.misr...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 10:27 PM
Subject: Re: Fleksy Keyboard Makes Its Way To iOS Through Third-Party Apps

now I am going to put my 2 sense in. Talking about choice, if I had my
option, I would make MBraille my default keyboard. So in one sense, I needed
to learn all different dot commands, but it has been well worth it. About
90'% of the time, I can directly input and access the major functions on the
phone. This may be OT, but it's related to choice and what Apple may do in
the future to allow third-party word processing apps to become part of the
mainstream in iOS devices.

Cheers,
Eileen

Sent from my iPhone