To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2013 4:24 PM
Subject: Re: More about apple tv

Hi,

For Windows I like Handbrake Batch Encoder from
http://handbrakebatchencode.codeplex.com/ and for adding metadata to
the converted files which you'll most likely want to do, I like MetaX
which can be found at http://www.danhinsley.com/

Cheers,
Ben.

On 12/20/13, Pablo Morales <pablomorale...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all.
I got so much videos like mpg, avi, and that kind of formats that iTunes
doesn't play. What software can I use to become those movies in formats that
iTunes support?

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.