From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Donald L. Roberts
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2013 4:11 PM
To: Viphone
Subject: Siri and punctuation

I have used Siri to create text messages without problems.  I have used
the period and the question mark successfully in these text messages.
In USA English, does Siri recognize any other punctuation marks?  Also,
does Siri understand a command such as "new paragraph?"

Lastly, when composing an email message using Siri, is there any command
to give to Siri so that the duration of pauses during dictation can be
lengthened so as to give the person doing the dictation an opportunity
to think?

Thanks for feedback.

Don Roberts