Hi Brian,

ou course you must have contacts in your Nokia Symbian phone.
Select and save all of them to the phone mass storage.
Connect that storage to a Windows computer and use the Dos command:

copy *.vcf allfiles.vcf/B

Now all your contacts are collected in the single file allfiles.vcf.

Proceed as indicated in my previous message.

All the best!

Mario.

At 03:34 23/12/2013, brian albriton wrote:
Hi, Mario. Could you give a few more details on joining the contacts into single _vcf file? I had mangled contacts myself when the phone company switched them over. What a mess! Grin! ,all the best, Brian

> On Dec 17, 2013, at 12:00 PM, "Mario Barbuto" <barb...@cavazza.it> wrote:
>
>      Hi Pranav,
>
> - save all the contacts into the Nokia 82 mass storage;
> - join them in a single .vcf file;
> - send it to yourself as attachment in a mail;
> - pick that mail up by your Iphone email client;
> - open the .vcf attachment;
> - answer "yes" when it asks for creating new contacts.
>
> Many months ago, this procedure worked quite well for me without data losses or misplacements.
>
> I hope this will help.
>
> Warmly,
>
> Mario.

------------------------
CINQUE PER MILLE
A te non costa nulla,
per noi è un incoraggiamento a sviluppare i progetti e le attività per le persone non vedenti e ipovedenti
Codice fiscale 0034 5340 376

Mario Barbuto
Direttore Istituto F.Cavazza
Via Castiglione n.71 - 40124 Bologna BO Italia
Voice +39 051 332090 - Fax +39 051 332609
www.cavazza.it - www.radiooltre.it