Using the iPhone, there are only two email box folders where you can delete all
the items in the box one is your junk mail folder, you hit the or tap on the
edit key and you can delete all items or all messages in the junk mail folder.
The other one is in your trash folder, Once you've transferred all of your
email items to your trash folder you contact double tap on the edit on the edit
link in your trash folder and it will ask you if you are using Siri or
voiceover it will ask you if you want to delete all items and you go down to
the bottom right and you tap on delete all items that's the best I can find and
I've been using the iPhone5 for a little over a year. Hope this helps.

Merry Christmas, and happy new year.

Michael G. McKay

Sent from my iPhone