  From: Feliciano G
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2013 4:02 PM
  Subject: Re: VoiceOver and Bose Mini SoundLink BlueTooth Speaker

  Have you tried to turn off the iPhone and then turn it back on then. Again?
Also try to turn off voice over then turn it back on.

  Sent from the Super-iPhone

  On Dec 28, 2013, at 1:24 PM, "Suzanne Wilson" <suzannemwil...@comcast.net>
wrote:

    Hello,

    I was successful at pairing my new Bose Mini SoundLink BlueTooth speaker
with my iPhone 5S and was able to play music and hear the phone's VoiceOver
whenever I paired with it. Suddenly, something has changed. When I turn on the
Sound link Mini to pair it, VoiceOver disappears. As soon as I turn off the
speaker, VoiceOver is back.

    I tried forgetting the SoundLink Mini in my phone's settings and that
doesn't help. Does anyone have any suggestions?

    Suzanne

Google Group.