For those that don't have it, well, you don't miss much. Honestly, it is just
another 12 kind of trash that you want, or not wanting to have.
after 7 days, i haven't found anything that grab my interest.
Also, i found that different store may have varies gifts. e.g. on day 3 the
AU/NZ store have a free children book, the Iron King. But in the maerica store
i understand was the Lonely Planet Guide.

Joanne Chua
Send from my iPad