Ok, I'm a bit baffled.  I have attempted to move some of my aps to
make a folder.  VO will tell me that I have the (example) Walgreens ap
on top of the Target ap but, it will not create a folder.  I have
several other aps that I have moved onto an ap but again, it doesn't
create a folder.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I am running
VO 7.4 on a 4S.
Thanks so much!

On 12/26/13, Christopher Chaltain <chalt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In brief, you create a folder by moving one app on top of another. For
> example, if you want to put the Reminders app and the Alarm app in the
> same folder, you would give focus to one of the two apps, say the
> Reminders app and then perform a double tap and hold. Once you hear the
> tone, and a VoiceOver announcement, you then move your finger over to
> the Alarm app. You should hear VoiceOver announce something like
> "creating folder." This will create a folder called Productivity, You'll
> end up in the folder with both the Reminders app and alarm app. You can
> then rename the folder it you'd like.
>
> On 12/26/2013 11:14 AM, jody milisavic1 wrote:
>> Hello, my name is Jody and I have never created a folder on the Iphone
>> before.  Would somebody please tell me what I need to do?  Thanks in
>> Advance.
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Dec 26, 2013, at 9:48 AM, Regina Alvarado <reggie.alvar...@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> You said you are running IOS-7. Folders are much easier to do with
>>> IOS-7-0-4. You make them the same as in 6. Lots of patience, but it
>>> works.
>>>

>>> reggie and Allegra
>>>
>>> On Dec 26, 2013, at 9:29 AM, denise avant <denise.av...@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>> I am attempting to create folders on my iphone which is running ios 7. I
>>> am not having great success. I did it the way I had done it in ios 6. Has
>>> anything changed? thanks.

>>> Google Group.

>>> viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

>>> ---
>>> "VIPhone" group.

>>> Google Group.

>>> viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

>>> ---
>>> "VIPhone" group.

> Christopher (CJ)
> chaltain at Gmail

> viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy