From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Adrienne Sinclair Chalmers
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2014 11:47 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Looking for a keyboard case, please.

Hi Hi Maria

I’ve never heard of such a thing, but, if it did exist, I would think the
keyboard would be quite small and therefore of limited use.

I have two bluetooth keyboards, one very small, about the size of an iPhone
and I find it terribly difficult to use, so I just got a cheap (£12) full
size keyboard and cart it about if I need to. It doesn’t weigh much at all
and you don’t mind stuffing them in a bag any old how if they are that
cheap. I find the sort of plastic envelopes some braille print outs come in
make good enough protection for it.

HTH

Adrienne