From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of isaac
Sent: Wednesday, January 8, 2014 8:27 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Any ideas of the timeframe for new iPod Touch?

I think the latest iPod touch at this time is the fifth gen iPod touch. If
you get this iPod touch you can install iOS 7. Any thing lower then the iPod
5 will not run iOS 7.

On Jan 8, 2014, at 10:16 AM, Robin Christopherson
<robin.christopher...@gmail.com <mailto:robin.christopher...@gmail.com> >
wrote:

Dear listers

It's my daughter's birthday coming up at the beginning of Feb and I was
wondering if anyone had any idea when new iPod Touches were due. I'd hate to
get it and the next day a new gen pops up., Reports of any rumblings at all
would be gratefully received.

Thanks, Robin.

Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing viphone@googlegroups.com
<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com> .