Hi all. I am just wondering. does any one know if you are still able to get the
Braille pen 12 for the Eye Phone? since I have looked at aroga.com the website
where these were sold but can't really find any info about where to by one if
one wanted to. I have sent them a e mail but so far have not herd back. I also
tried calling there office in Toronto and got a message saying to leave a
message and some one would get back to me.  I also am wondering for those of us
who were in Canada if this would be something that would be covered under the
adp program? I have seen a few on line from time to time for sail that were
allot cheaper then the 900 something that aroga cells them for but that was
quite some time ago and I forget now if this was the Braille pen slim or the
Braille pen 12. I found a podcast on this product a few days ago from 2012 and
so thought that now that I have a Telephones that I would ask. from Mich.