Can someone tell me how to sign into SpellStack? I get a screen with a logout
button, and when I tap on it I go to the tutorial and start another
game. DOES that mean I am logged in? Originally I tried to use the username and
email and password screen, but I touched OK and it would only go back to the
same screen. I saw nothing to tell me I was logged in. I do not want to log in
under facebook or twitter unless absolutely necessary.

Second question. Listened to the first tutorial and got through the first few
puzzles in the tutorial. I think I understood them. I am now up to the spell
pet. The t has a locked letter from other player above and below it. What is
being shown here? I cannot move anything but the p. Are we able to move the
locked letters? Thanks for any help. Username is dogmana, but still trying to
understand so you will beat me easily. LOL.

reggie and Allegra