From: viphone@googlegroups.com [viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Regina
Alvarado [reggie.alvar...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 3:04 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Spell Stack again

I went to sign again on SpellStack where it says to make an account. I was
presented with a screen that has make an account, log out, etc. I still do not
know if I have an account or not. I need someone to try and find me so I will
know. I still am not sure what I am doing, but I thought I could learn playing.
I could not hear VO on tutorial, and I also wanted to ask the developer if he
could put in phonetic spelling as I am having problems hearing some letters
even with my hearing aids. I do not know if this would be helped with the music
off. I am about to give up on this app as my being too dumb to understand and
if I cannot find a way to hear better, I will be forced to junk it. I like the
idea, though, and I love word games.
frustrated on all fronts and thankful I did not buy

reggie and Allegra