To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 8:16 AM
Subject: Try Again

Hi all,

My iPhone5s is telling me this with greater increasity lately, as I attempt to use the finger print reader. Quite frankly, it is driving me nuts!!! So much so, I’ve been tempted to return to having a unlocked phone. What stops me, is the finger print reader was one of the biggest reasons for going for the 5S.

Please, any tips on consistent finger print reading success?

I have recreated prints a few times, with positive results for a handful of days. Right now, I’m using my left thumb & my right middle finger.

Should I use something to clean my home button? Is the finger print soft wear in it’s infancy, therefore still needs improvement?

Lol, any words of wisdom are welcome here.

Thanks,
Traci

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.