I havethe Helium, and you can use a USB to micro USB cable to sync or
charge.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Alan Lemly
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 8:18 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Syncing with Mophie Juice Pack Cases was RE: Mophie case

I'm a bit confused about what appears to be contradictory information from
the Mophie product description and what I've read on this list. The
differences could be due to feature differences among the various Mophie
juice Pack models.

I thought I had read in the product description that if you wanted to sync
your phone to your computer using iTunes when its in the Mophie case, this
had to be done wirelessly. If you sync your phone using the phone cable as I
do, I thought you had to remove the Mophie case in order to access the
connector port in order to do a wired connection to the computer.

Can someone please clarify this and it would be helpful to know which Mophie
model you're discussing since they have at least three?

Thanks.

Alan Lemly