Wayne, I was on sprint several years ago for about as long as I had to be, I thought their call quality stunk. I don't know if that has changed, but it is my understanding that when carriers like AT&T use narrower bandwidth for signals that the quality diminishes.

Fred Olver
----- Original Message ----- From: "Wayne Merritt" <wcmerr...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 9:32 AM
Subject: Re: t-mobile, anyone?

Fred,
Have you looked at Sprint? they have unlimited data and lower costs
than the other big carriers. You would have to check on coverage
though. From where I am in Austin, Texas, people have told me that
they've gotten coverage all the way from Austin to Amarillo, which is
a large area of Texas. My wife and I will likely be going to Sprint
for the lower costs and unlimited data when our AT&T contracts run out
in September. The cost difference is around $30 or $40 less a month,
which is fairly significant. That will be about the time for the new
iPhone 6 for me, and an iPhone 5C for her. Of the 4 major U.S.
carriers, TMobile seems to be more expensive, especially if you go for
their early upgrade plan.

Regards,
Wayne Merritt