Don,
You can relabel buttons by doing a split-tap and hold.

It should be in the archives, but here is the last one I posted.

1.  Open Sirius Xm Radio.

2. There are six buttons on the dock area of the app, although only five are visible. They are: Categories, channels, favorites, on-demand, and
downloads.  If you swipe with three fingers like you were going to a new
page, settings will be exposed.

3.  If you hit categories, the different categories will show up.  You can
flick up or down withy your rotor set to headings.  Now, you can navigate
the different channel categories by heading.  There will be pop, rock,
Hiphop/R&B, Dance/Electronic, Country, Christian,
Jazz/Blues/Standards, Classical, Family/Health, Sports, Sports
play-by-play, MLB Play-by-Play, Comedy, Howard Stern, Entertainment,
News/Public Radio, Politics, Religion, More,
Latin, Latin Sports play-by-play.

4.  In each heading, you can flick right to
find the channels in that category.

5.  If you choose channels, all the channels will be displayed.  I think
there you can flick categories by heading.  Unfortunately, the channel
numbers or titles don't show, but you can kind of tell where you are by the
song that is playing.  The rock category begins with the Elvis chanel.  It
goes through all the on-air offerings, then there are on-line only channels
like Dylan Theme-Time Radio, Rock Hall of Fame, some others that I can't
remember, and Tom Petty Radio.  Similarly, if you look at the country
heading, below the Bluegrass Junction channel is the Folk Village and Red
White and Booze.

6.  I wrote a message last week about MySxm.  It is kind of accessible.
When you are playing a channel that is customizable, there is a MySxm button
right below the song title that is playing.  I think it will only say My
graphic on the iPhone. If you double-tap that, there are three sliders that you can adjust. The labels usually are to the right of the slider that you
can flick up or down.  Example: 60's channel.  First slider is
depth/popularity; flicking up from the 50% setting will customize it to play
more popular songs; flicking down will give you more depth or variety. The
next slider is Rock/MoTown. Flicking up for more rock songs; flick down for
more Motown soul.  Third slider is Tempo, flick up for more faster songs.
On the 50's channel, the middle slider chooses more rock, or if you flick
down, more DooWop.  The second slider on the 70's channel is either more
rock or more disco if you flick down; and the third slider chooses early
70's if you flick up or more later 70's if you move the percentage below
50%.\

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald L. Roberts" <donald.robert...@gmail.com>